1. Last Saturday, I went to a hockey game with my mom, so all of my boys spent the afternoon together. On Monday I went to download some food photos and found a bunch that my husband took of Joseph with Duke and Einstein while I was gone. Best surprise!
2. I made these Thai Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes last week and they were DELICIOUS! I would cut the crushed red pepper flakes and chili sauce in half because it was too spicy for my liking, but my husband loved it as-is.
3. I didn’t watch the Grammy’s last week; were there any must-see performances that I should check out on YouTube?
4. Interesting article about the history and future of breakfast cereals. What was your favorite growing up? In our house, Golden Grahams, Raisin Bran, Honey Nut Cheerios and Frosted Flakes were on a steady rotation.
5. 34 Trader Joe’s Products That Are Totally Worth It >> What would you add to this list? I still haven’t shopped at a Trader Joe’s, but I no longer have an excuse since I live less than 15 minutes from one. I need to get there!
6. This sushi chef made sushi from doughnuts… so talented!
7. The Oscars are this weekend! Have you watched any of the movies up for best picture?
8. Loving this sugar cookie shortcut! >> How To Cut Shapes From Graham Crackers.
9. Fuller House releases on Netflix today! Are you planning on watching? How about this compilation of the “where are they now” of all of the old boyfriends from the show? I’d say Steve and Viper aged pretty well.
10. TGIF! Another photo of Joseph having a squinty staring contest with Einstein :)