1. Joseph started his new swim class this week! He went from being the oldest kid in class to being the youngest – this class has mostly kids that are well over two, walking down steps, speaking in full sentences, etc. It was a much more rambunctious class, but he had a lot of fun!
2. Next week is the big ultrasound… we’ll find out if Joseph is going to have a little brother or little sister! Eeeek, can’t wait! Then starts the hard part – names :)
3. How do you store your jewelry? I’ve finally finished up the Konmari of my closet and everything is put back and organized, except for the jewelry. I was using some open compartment trays in drawers previously, but I’d like to keep something on top of a dresser. How do you store/organize your jewelry?
4. Great chart on troubleshooting cake fails!
5. I’ve been trying to get back into eating salads to get a little more veggies into my diet, but I’m definitely an Elaine Benice type of salad eater… it needs to be a big salad with a lot of STUFF. I’m currently enjoying romaine with shredded red cabbage, shredded carrots, cucumber, cheddar, croutons or sesame sticks, bacon and French fries (of course because, I’m a Pittsburgher) with homemade ranch.
6. I can’t remember the last time I went to a carnival or amusement park, but I was craving a corn dog a couple of weeks ago and just saw homemade funnel cakes on Pinterest. What is your favorite carnival food?
7. Haaaa I’m totally in the 1%! I never answer unless I’m expecting someone or a package!
8. This tie dye surprise birthday cake is so adorable!
9. How is your team doing in the playoffs? I somehow managed to survive three overtime games in the last ten days or so… next series starts up tonight against Tampa!
10. TGIF! Joseph is super attentive to when the dogs need to go outside and makes sure we know. I think he’s going to make a great big brother :)