1. After making mango-pineapple salsa last weekend, I couldn’t get enough of mangoes for breakfast this week. Bring on the warm-weather food!
2. I’m trying to do some spring cleaning, including all things digital, which means my Pinterest boards are begging to be updated. Tell me – what are some of your favorite types of boards to follow?
3. In the spirit of cleaning, let’s talk closets. I can be somewhat fashion-challenged so lists like this one, 50 For A Fashionista, are a huge help in guiding me to “staple” wardrobe pieces should be taking up space in my closet.
4. Moving right along with my current organizing theme – I love these easy jewelry organizing ideas using inexpensive items from Target. My jewelry is a disaster right now; I could totally use these tips!
5. Although it’s been rumored for awhile, it was announced yesterday that Google Reader will officially be shutting down on July 1st. I’ll be researching some different options for RSS feeds before then. In the meantime, if there is an alternative feed-reading service that you like, feel free to recommend it in the comments below!
6. So true, I need to remember this…
7. You may be shocked to hear this, but I just ate Chipotle for the first time last weekend! There has never been one in my vicinity, and I was finally able to hit one up on Sunday. I had a massive carnitas burrito (which had to be split into two meals), along with the chips and medium salsa. LOVED it! I can’t believe what I’ve been missing all this time!
8. Einstein had a check-up at the vet this week and it always amazes me how much he actually loves going to the vet. The dogs we had growing up absolutely despised it, but Einstein loves hanging out with the staff there and he always schmoozes some extra treats! Every single time, he walks in and stands up at the counter, like, “Hello! I’m here for my appointment!” This picture is from a couple of years ago, but he does the same thing every.single.time.
9. I’m closing in on my last few hockey sessions for the spring; I’ve loved learning the game and playing each week! While there are some summer leagues that I thought about joining, I may take a couple of months off since I’m planning on learning a new sport – golf!
10. TGIF! Have a fun and safe St. Patrick’s Day weekend!