1. Joseph got this motorized car last spring/summer and every single time we’ve gone into the garage to go somewhere this winter, he runs over to it, turns the wheel and tries to turn it on. He was beyond thrilled to get to take it for a spin yesterday thanks to some gorgeous weather!
2. Dominic is being just as sweet as ever and is loving rolling over onto his belly! He barely falls asleep on me anymore, so I totally savored this the other day when he zonked out after a bottle. So, so cozy!
3. I’ve been sick since last Friday afternoon with what I thought at first was strep (it wasn’t) then turned into some nasty bronchitis/chest cold thing that has left me with no voice since Tuesday. Gah! Like any good Pittsburgh girl, I immediately stocked up on Tom Tucker Mint Ginger Ale (a sick must-have!).
4. On a related note, I also had a Frosty this week for the first time in maybe 20 years (my raw throat suddenly craved one!), and it 100% hit the spot. I would like one every single day now.
5. I love, love, love that you can adopt dogs that didn’t graduate from the TSA training program.
6. Ash Wednesday is next week – are you giving anything up for Lent? Also, if you need a good Paczki recipe for Fat Tuesday, I’ve got you covered!
7. My mind is blown that this mixer costs $1,000. Whoa.
8. I’m not sure what it’s been like where you live, but we’ve been enjoying spring weather this week! My husband has been taking Joseph outside to play and when he comes in his hair smells like fresh air, and I wish I could bottle it!
9. I’m officially back on the Homeland bandwagon after two good episodes in a row. AND! Fellow fans of The Americans! It comes back in TWO WEEKS (March 7th)! Cannot wait.
10. TGIF! I hope you have a fantastic weekend, and maybe get to lounge with a friend!