1. Last Friday, I tried to get a picture of both of the boys wearing green for St. Patrick’s Day… As you can see, things were a bit of a blur and I wasn’t terribly successful. BUT! Dominic did stay in one place for me, ha!
2. This video of a Golden Retriever and duck being best friends is pretty much the best thing ever.
3. I am planning to put together a Facebook group for BEB readers – it’ll be a catch-all to get new blog posts, and I’ll probably be sharing more informal information and asking for feedback on recipes and the site. Stay tuned!
4. Our house backs to woods and there’s basically a valley off of our backyard; we see hawks circling, flying and swooping every single day. A couple of days ago, one landed in a tree right off of our deck and just sat there, perched, for ages. I managed to get some pictures with my zoom lens – gorgeous!
5. Spring is finally here! Tell me about your warm weather plans – vacation, gardening, anything!
6. My husband went down a Pinterest rabbit hole looking at shadow box night lights and is planning to make them for the boys’ bedrooms. Love.
7. Pittsburgh’s restaurant and food scene was featured in a recent New York Times article… so proud of my hometown!
8. As we head into spring and summer, do you have any requests for recipes you’d like to see on the site?
9. If you filled out a bracket for March Madness, how did you do last weekend? I ended up with 35/48 picks correct, which put me in 3rd place, but in close second when it comes to total possible points. And I have NO idea what I’m doing when I make picks!
10. TGIF! These two are so enamored with each other, it’s crazy! When they look at each other, the heart eyes emoji should automatically pop up above their heads!