Friday Things #357
1. We had a little preschool parent/teacher conference for this guy a few days ago and it was such a joy to hear how he’s thriving at school, is kind to his friends, and has fun singing songs and dancing. I just love him so much, he’s such a sweetheart.
2. I’m definitely not holding my breath here, but Isabelle has started asking to sit on the potty, I’m sure because she sees her brothers and hears them talking about going. She has yet to do anything on there, but I’m holding out hope that we can get her potty trained way earlier than her predecessors 😉
3. I can’t believe that we are in the throes of kindergarten registration for this boy. How on Earth did we get here so quickly?! I still remember the day he cut his first tooth; he napped with his head on my shoulder all day long 😭
4. I think someone has been spying on me 😂
5. Pretty sure this is what heaven is like ;-)
“No running in the pool area!” pic.twitter.com/jXfkWfM63z
— Welcome To Nature (@welcomet0nature) January 31, 2020
6. And can we all enjoy life as much as this dog sled riding?
Dogs bruh! pic.twitter.com/kSheqv8vBs
— Madeyousmile (@Thund3rB0lt) February 1, 2020
7. In case you missed it, the February BEB Bake-Along recipe was posted earlier this week – Flourless Chocolate Cake! It would make a fabulous Valentine’s dessert; are you planning to bake along this month?!
8. Love this concept of weekly goals vs year-long resolutions.
9. What are you currently watching? We finished up the last season of Poldark and started on Mindhunter on Netflix. It’s absolutely fascinating, and we also love it because at least the first season (not sure about the rest?) was filmed all around the Pittsburgh suburbs, so we’ve recognized some places!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a cozy weekend!