Friday Things #359
1. I don’t think Joseph wanted to let Dominic get too far ahead of him in the lost tooth department; after a week or two of wiggling a loose tooth, he finally lost his first one on Friday night! He was SO excited! Another visit in the books for the Tooth Fairy :)
2. I had the opportunity to read one of Dominic’s favorite books to his preschool class yesterday morning, and it was such a sweet time. Dominic loved it, and I’m so glad I got to do it!
3. I cannot even believe this sweet pea is going to be TWO in less than two months! She is babbling in three and four-word phrases, loves having her hair done and chasing cars with her brothers. She’s also a total natural in pool, my little water baby!
4. We took the boys to the car show on Friday and they lived their best lives sitting in no less than 50 cars. I came home thinking that a huge pickup truck would be a good purchase and that an enormous passenger van would be great for road trips to the beach. Also, the $100k sedans were pretty sweet, too. There’s a chance my husband may not let me go again 😂
5. Then we realized on Friday night that we had no hot water, womp womp. After replacing some parts last summer, it was clearly the end of the road for our hot water tank and we had to get it replaced. Luckily we were able to do so on Monday, but three days without hot water wasn’t fun (is it just me, or does stuff like that ALWAYS happen over the weekend??) 😬
6. Serious life goals >> Woman Runs “Retirement Village” for Golden Retrievers
7. This coming Tuesday is Fat Tuesday and you know what that means… PACZKI! If you’ve never made the traditional Polish doughnuts, put them on your list this year!
8. Do you follow a morning routine? I would love to hear it!
9. We finished up both seasons of Mindhunter (GREAT show! AWFUL series finale, we thought) and are now halfway through Manhunt Unibomber (on Netflix) – loving the last two FBI series we’ve stumbled upon!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!