1. One morning this week I took a peek at my lemon tree and found a cricket crashing on one of the leaves. I grabbed my camera and snagged a couple of great close-up shots with my macro lens. Those eyes are totally creepy, right?!
2. Speaking of my lemon tree, it has little baby lemons! Aren’t they cute?!
3. If you shop at Nordstrom, you definitely need to check out their Anniversary Sale. It runs through this weekend and I basically want to buy all the things. I can’t stop browsing the boots!
4. Speaking of shopping, a friend of mine recently introduced me to Rue La La. It’s an online boutique shop which opens sales for specific designers for small periods of time and at discount prices. I haven’t had a chance to really dig into it yet, but I have a feeling I’m going to be addicted!
5. I’ve started searching around for some fall and winter crochet projects. Do you have any favorite blanket patterns? I haven’t made one in years!
7. While we were in DC last week, my Chief Culinary Consultant and I went to see “Despicable Me 2”. Neither of us had seen the first one, but we loved the movie. It was really funny, totally didn’t expect it. If you are looking for a cute, light-hearted movie, I highly recommend it!
8. I saw a story on Twitter about an artist who was inspired by his pup and painted “A Golden Retriever at the Museum”:
“Ahem, you interrupted my nap, what do you need?”