Friday Things #407
1. These three make my heart so very happy ❤️️
2. If you use a Mac computer, do you use Safari or Chrome for your browser? I used Safari for the longest time, then switched to Chrome, and am now thinking of going back to Safari. Let me know which one you use and why!
3. I can’t believe this coming week begins Lent already! I’m ready to go all-in on the local fish fry every Friday, but before that… do you have anything planned for Fat Tuesday? My paczki are always a big hit!
4. This post on how moms don’t stop moving made me wish even harder that they would stay little for just a little bit longer!
5. Are you making anything special for Valentine’s Day on Sunday? I’m still mulling it over!
6. If you haven’t made this month’s Bake-Along recipe yet (Red Velvet Cheesecake!), this weekend would be a perfect opportunity!
7. Love this >> Three Practices to Celebrate Your Day
8. Did you watch the Super Bowl? We are truly living in strange times when this Pittsburgher rooted for Tom Brady 😂
9. What are you watching right now? We are only a few episodes from finishing Star Trek: The Next Generation and will be ready to move on to something else!
10. TGIF! Judith always keeping an eye on the neighborhood 😍