Friday Things #413
1. I can’t believe that this sweet girl is going to be THREE in less than 2 weeks!
2. I had a birthday yesterday and I am so beyond grateful that I get to spend my days with these babes (and my husband!) 💞
3. Couch snuggles are my favorite ❤️️
4. Does anyone soak their produce in something like this when you get it home from the store? Thinking about giving it a try for easier grab and eat fruit and veggies.
5. And a follow-up question: does anyone use these containers for their prepped fruits/veggies? Any feedback would be appreciated!
6. If you’ve never made the salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars, add them to your weekend baking list!
7. Is anyone else out there just NOT a fan of butterscotch? I’ll take a Werther’s Original, but butterscotch chips or butterscotch sauce? It just always feels way too sweet to me (which is sort of saying a lot since I have a huge sweet tooth!).
8. Has anyone used the Olive and June nail system? Their Facebook ads are pulling me in, ha!
9. We recently signed up for the Paramount+ streaming; if you have it, what great things have you watched on it?
10. TGIF! I hope you have a cozy, snuggly weekend!