Friday Things #469
Happy Friday, friends! Hooray for above-average temperatures this week that allowed us some great outside time after school!
1. Last week, Dominic had his third round of the immunotherapy/low-dose chemo combo that he began right after Christmas. We could do this round in Pittsburgh, and it was so nice to be close to home and not have to travel! The week went fairly well; no huge issues but a lot of nausea and naps. He bounced back in a few days and started back to school on Tuesday; he had blood work yesterday, and his counts all looked good.
2. Joseph has discovered seltzer water and LOVES it!
3. Isabelle got a big girl bed and just adores it. She looks so sweet sleeping in there!
4. I finished Every Summer After and just absolutely loved it; one of my recent favorites and made me want to be 15 again, which is pretty hard to do 😂. Five stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Then I polished off Lessons in Chemistry in just one week! It was an easy read and I enjoyed it. I’d give that one four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️; it was good, but wasn’t as emotionally invested in the characters.
I just started The Great Alone yesterday; stay tuned!
5. THIS is my life (also include texts):
8. Racing season is back and everyone in my house is thrilled that there are both Formula One and IndyCar races this weekend 🏎️
9. What are you watching right now? We could use some new recommendations!
10. TGIF! These two got all of the shots they were due for this week… Have a fabulous weekend ❤️