Merry Christmas Eve! Since tomorrow is a holiday, I’m rocking my usual Friday Things today!
- We’re all ready to celebrate Joseph’s first Christmas! He saw Santa at the mall last week and there was no crying! He sort of had a confused, stone face about the whole thing, but he did really well :)
2. This story about a white envelope in the Christmas tree is the epitome of what Christmas should be all about. I absolutely love this story.
3. I am super jealous of the huge snowfall that hit the western side of the country this past week. Here in Pittsburgh, it’s been in the 50’s and 60’s and raining and it looks to stay that way for the foreseeable future. SO not Christmas weather. I ran out to Target in FLIP FLOPS two nights ago. I want snow!
4. Have you heard of these Netflix socks? They’re somehow connected to your Netflix account and they sense when your body falls asleep and automatically pause whatever you’re watching. Crazy!
5. Do you have any New Year’s Eve plans? I’m pretty sure we’ll be opting for a low-key evening at home :)
6. If it’s cold and snowy where you live and you have a dog, this homemade dog paw wax is awesome! You rub it on the bottom of their paws before they go outside and it helps to keep the snow and ice from building up in between their toes.
7. My father-in-law made it to our league’s super bowl for the first time ever. I told him if he wins on Sunday, I will most definitely pour Gatorade on his head. Maybe only a few drops, but I feel like it needs to happen.
8. Did you watch the Homeland finale yet? Whaaaattttttt?? I hate cliffhangers!
9. Speaking of TV, if you like documentary-style shows, I love, love, LOVE 30 for 30 on ESPN. Ironically, almost every single one has been about someone or something that I have pretty much known nothing about, and I always think I won’t be very into watching it, but they are so incredibly well done that I get totally sucked in.
10. TGI…T! Einstein and Duke wish you the merriest of Christmases!