Top 10 Lists: The Roundup

Over the last few months, I have been sharing with you roundups of some of my all-time favorite recipes in the form of Top 10 lists. For recipe categories where I have amassed a large quantity of recipes, I know it can be daunting when trying to decide which one to try first. So I thought if I shared my 10 favorites for any given type of recipe, that would give you a place to start! They have received great feedback from you guys – it’s great to know you find them as helpful as I intended them to be. Some of you are even baking your way through some of the lists, how fun!

I have now gone through each category of recipes that have a significant amount of entries, so I wanted to tie them all up here and give you one place to access them. I may add more lists later or new favorites to existing lists, so stay tuned!

For now, here you have it, my favorite 120 recipes (to date!) on the site…

Top 10: Appetizers
Top 10: Bar Desserts
Top 10: Brownies
Top 10: Cakes
Top 10: Cookies
Top 10: Cupcakes
Top 10: Ice Cream
Top 10: Main Dishes
Top 10: Muffins
Top 10: Pies & Tarts
Top 10: Side Dishes
Top 10: Yeast Bread Recipes

20 Responses to “Top 10 Lists: The Roundup”

1. Katrina on August 15, 2011 at 6:56 am

I absolutely love round ups! Thanks so much for doing all of these!

2. Paula on August 15, 2011 at 8:52 am

I’m sure that this was an extensive and time-consuming project to complete. So thoughtful of you to do for your readers. Thank you.

3. Martha T on August 15, 2011 at 9:11 am

I just skimmed through nine of your lists and really wish I weren’t at work. The hardest part is going to be what to make first. Thanks so much for sharing these recipes!

4. Bev Weidner on August 15, 2011 at 9:14 am

Imma bout to get ON this list, yum!

Sorry, that came out wrong.

5. Sues on August 15, 2011 at 9:23 am

Great database of favorite recipes! :)

6. Ana on August 15, 2011 at 10:09 am

I’m having so much fun going through these recipes! I’ve already made some of them! Thanks for doing this!

7. CouponClippingCook on August 15, 2011 at 10:41 am

This post is a definite bookmark! Thank you for summarizing these.

8. Margie Orr on August 15, 2011 at 12:21 pm

So many good recipes. I’m saving them for cooler weather. Love to bake. I can smell the bread now, and the cakes, and the pies, and the brownies. Oh, my. More exercise will be in my future.
    Thanks for sharing.

9. Alida @ Alida's Kitchen on August 15, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Thank you for posting this round up of your top 10s! I have found many recipes that I plan to make in your round ups, and it is very helpful to have this go-to resource.

10. janet@fromcupcakestocaviar on August 15, 2011 at 12:47 pm

Love this! It will be great to have a round up of recipes to look through when I want a specific category. Thanks!! :-)

11. Amanda @ bakingwithoutabox on August 15, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Oh wow! Thanks for doing the Roundup. All the good stuff, all in one place.

12. Maxine R on August 15, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Thanks so much for putting them all in one posting. I really, really appeciate that. I just love your ice creams. I’ve made them over and over.

13. Gen on August 15, 2011 at 6:30 pm

So many awesome recipes!! Thanks for the roundup! :D

14. Karen Thompson on August 15, 2011 at 7:33 pm

These lists are wonderful – and I found exactly what I needed in about two clicks! I wanted cookies with oatmeal…raisins would be nice…so I chose ….. the Peanut Butter Choco Chips(Mine w/raisins instead) Oatmeal Cookies – they are wonderful and about gone … after husband, grands and family. Just made them right after lunch!

15. Curt on August 15, 2011 at 9:30 pm

So many choices. That must have taken a lot of time to get done.

I’ll start on the appetizers and breads.

16. Becki's Whole Life on August 15, 2011 at 9:43 pm

I love these lists and I just went through your appetizer list to find something to bring to a party this Friday. I am going to try your beer cheese dip (I know that’s not what it’s called, but you get it:-). Thanks for compiling all of this!

17. Ally on August 16, 2011 at 8:40 am

So helpful to have your favorite gems in condensed & categorized form… thank you Michelle! xo

18. Andrea Mussman on August 16, 2011 at 3:26 pm

I need your help. I am feeding anywhere from 50 to 150 people breakfast. They are breakfast burritoed out. I was hoping you or some of your readers could send breakfast dishes for hearty eaters (construction workers) that are affordable and different. Please help!!!

19. Crystal Garcia on August 16, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I just discovered your website this summer, and am in love. So far, I have made three of your top ten cookies, the lemon-limoncello cupcakes, the strawberry ice cream, two of the top ten main dishes, and, today, I made the better-than-brownies cookies. All of the recipes came out fantastic. I even took pictures, which I wish I could show you. Thanks for creating a great site!

20. Cindy on August 20, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I recently discovered your website and love it – another peanut butter and chocolate fan! I’ve made your brownies with dallops of peanut butter in them (I frosted mine with chocolate frosting for an extra kick – they were divine!). I made the snickers peanut butter cookies with milk chocolate chips yesterday and your sweet and sour chicken this evening. I’m going to try the english muffins in the morning!

There are many, many more I will be trying in the coming weeks – thanks so much for sharing them!