50 of the Best Peach Recipes
It’s August, which means that National Peach Month has rolled around! I’m not sure how the summer has completely flown by the way it has, but I’m crazy excited about the bounty of beautiful, fresh peaches that are about to grace my kitchen. Peaches are in their prime right now, which means it’s the perfect time to gather a bucketful and eat and bake until your tummy is content. I’ve made a handful of peach recipes in the past and am looking forward to making even more this month. To provide you with some peach-baking inspiration, I’m sharing 50 of some of the most mouth-watering peach recipes from around the web, from A to Z. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite peach recipe? Feel free to share it in the comments below!
1. Blueberry Peach Crisp by Use Real Butter
2. Blueberry Peach Crumble by Two Peas and Their Pod
3. Boozy Frozen Peach Pops by Shutterbean
4. Bourbon Peach Milkshake by Ezra Pound Cake
5. Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicles by Endless Simmer
6. Double Vanilla Peach-Berry Galette by off the (meat)hook
7. Easy Peachy Dump Cake by Dine & Dish
8. Frozen Peach Bellini by bell’ alimento
9. Frozen Peach Margarita by We Are Not Martha
10. Grilled Peach Salad with Toasted Pecans, Blue Cheese and Honey Balsamic Syrup by Panini Happy
11. Grilled Peaches with Honey Balsamic Glaze by White on Rice Couple
12. Herbed Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peaches by Simply Recipes
13. Italian Peach Cookies by La Mia Vita Dolce
14. Mini Peach Pies by Poor Girl Eats Well
15. Peach and Blueberry Crumbles by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
16. Peach and Thyme Polenta Tart by The Kitchn
17. Peach Blueberry Cake by Simply Recipes
18. Peach Blueberry Pie by Honey & Jam
19. Peach Butter by Smitten Kitchen
20. Peach Cobbler by Brown Eyed Baker
21. Peach Cobbler Cupcakes by Cupcake Project
22. Peach Cobbler Scones by Joy the Baker
23. Peach Coolers by White on Rice Couple
24. Peach Crumb Bars by Brown Eyed Baker
25. Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream Cheese Frosting by Week of Menus
26. Peach Frozen Yogurt by Taste and Tell
27. Peach Fruit Leather by Weelicious
28. Peach Galette by Simply Recipes
29. Peach Green Tea by Eclectic Recipes
30. Peach Ice Cream by Homesick Texan
31. Peach Jam by Use Real Butter
32. Peach Lavender Jam by Love and Olive Oil
33. Peach Pancakes by Like Mother Like Daughters
34. Peach Pie by Brown Eyed Baker
35. Peach Queen Mocktail by Carosello
36. Peach Salsa by She Wears Many Hats
37. Peach Sangria by The Shiksa in the Kitchen
38. Peach Shortbread by Smitten Kitchen
39. Peach Upside-Down Cake by FatFree Vegan Kitchen
40. Peaches and Banana Cream Pie by Healthy. Happy. Life
41. Peaches and Cream Ice Cream by Leite’s Culinaria
42. Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast by Two Peas and Their Pod
43. Plum and Peach Crisp by 101 Cookbooks
44. Roasted Peach Lemonade by The Naptime Chef
45. Salted Caramel Peach Crumble Pie by Evil Shenanigans
46. Sriracha Peach Crisp by Budget Bytes
47. Strawberry Peach Coconut Popsicles by Family Fresh Cooking
48. Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Popsicles by Endless Simmer
49. Tequila Peach Pie by Not Without Salt
50. Vegan Peach Ice Cream by Gluten-Free Goddess
It takes so long for all your advertisements to load, that I’ve lost interest. You seem to have a lot to offer. I don’t have the time to slog through all the other stuff that is on your blog. You might want to consider culling it some, it’s getting in the way of your content.
Delicious. We are so fortunate to have a self seeded peach tree that is part of our farm. I am not sure if it is due to being self seeded, however it ripens a month after all the peaches have finished in the shop. Therefore we call it the Easter peach (we are in Australia) At the moment I am picking a basket of peaches a day, so your blogs is an inspiration. Yumm Peach icecream, peach butter, peach cobbler. Thanks so much for the receipes
Just made number 33 – Peach Pancakes. Very yummy!
Thanks for putting this collection together.
In the recipe :
1. Blueberry Peach Crisp by Use Real Butter
the recipe calls for 3 oz. of flour, how much is this in cups?? :(
Yes I have searched Google for a conversion, and the answer is either 2/3 cup, or 3/4 cup, or 0.85 cup depending on which site you select.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi Ray, The specific answer depends on the type of flour you use, as the higher the protein content, the heavier it will be. I use King Arthur Flour all-purpose flour, which weighs 4.25 ounces per cup. Using that measurement, 3 ounces would be 0.7 cups. Other brands of flour may have a different measurement.
Ugh! Why didn’t i find you blog earlier?!
Wow, I need to get dumptruck full of peaches to make all of these delicious sounding recipes! I just recently made a grilled peach salad that has totally gotten me addicted to all things peach and this list is perfect.
For some reason, I think that bourbon peach milkshake might be first on my list :)
My favorite peach recipe is pizza. I always love peach pizza which is so tasty to eat. A big thank for sharing this post article. Keep it up…
Many thanks for generously including us in your list! Now excuse me while I run out to the greenmarket for more peaches, seeing as I am craving most of the recipes on this superbly curated list….
We can’t get enough peaches. Thanks so much for including our bellini in your tasty roundup! xoxo
Oh yum how I love peaches what a great list thanks!
Peach butter from smitten kitchen!
What a great roundup! I am in full peach eating mode, so this is great. Thanks for sharing my recipe!
I adore peaches! Great round up! Thanks for including our recipes!
Ahh I love this post!! Peaches are one of my favorites and I can’t wait for this month. I’m planning on plenty of desserts including a peach cobbler or brown sugar peach swirl cheesecake ice creamm..Too many choices :)
I made an incredible peach pie last week, and I am hooked! Thanks for the new list of recipes to try.
great round up!!! I just put up 2 fabulous peach recipes!
Peach Ice Cream – http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/07/peach-ice-cream.html
Peach Galatte- http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/07/peach-cherry-galette.html
Both equally delicious!
It is great post, good collection
AHHH you read my mind….last night I came home with 3 full bags of peaches from my mother-in-law and had been perusing over my cookbooks …you are awesome!
What an AWESOME list! So many I would like to make here. I have to add one, I made this great peach and ginger pie and the two flavours where just so tasty – check it out!!
That sounds amazing!
Thanks for including my Peach Sangria in your peach recipe roundup, Michelle! Cheers!
After seeing this round-up, I just added 5 lbs of peaches to my grocery list. Thanks, Michelle!
I can say from experience that number 24, your peach crumb bars, are amazing! Now to try the rest…
Peaches are my one true love when it comes to fruit in desserts (or muffins!). If a recipe calls for peaches, butter, and cinnamon, you bet i’ll be making it. And this line up of 50 stand out peach recipes has already opened so many links on my browser. THANK YOU for the round up!
Hey nice job! You put lot of efforts in this post but It worth ! I will surly check some recipes!
WOW! I love having access to these recipes. Thank you so much for sharing!
SO many recipes, I don’t even know where to begin! They all sound might delicious!!!
I lovvvvve peaches! My favorite is my childhood neighbors peach cobbler. My mom wasn’t a baker, I always looked forward to mrs. Norton’s baked goodies. Now, I think I’ve become the neighborhood baker:)
As kids we called it Peach Pizza. My mother would make a shortbread crust and bake it on a pizza pan. Then she would take freshly peeled and sliced peaches and arrange them on top once the crust had coooled. Then she would combine a mixture of orange juice, raspberry jelly and cornstarch to make a glaze to seal the peaches. Once that was done, it was into the fridge to enjoy later.
Thanks for putting all these yummy recipes in one place.
What a fantastic post, THANK YOU!! I’m definitely going to be checking some of these links and likely pinning a bunch of recipes. My grocery store has the most gorgeous New Jersey peaches right now, would be a shame not to use them all month long. Thank you again!
Thank you for that collection. Number 13, Italian Peach Cookies have tempted me before. They are beautiful and I agree with La Mia Dolce Vita, peach cookies
with peach filling. I have never tasted these and I want to. Maybe this will be the year to make them and taste them!
I forgot to mention I make a fresh peach pie. Just like fresh strawberry but made with peach.
I love just regular ol’ peach cobbler :) I’ve ever made it in the crock pot before and it’s yummy!
Thank you times FIFTY!