1. Our little man turned 7 weeks old on Monday… I cannot believe how time is flying. It’s so cliche and everyone says it will happen, but the last seven weeks have been a total blur. I almost want to rewind and start over just so I can experience everything all over again. I don’t want him to get any bigger, but I also am so excited to see him grow and learn. So bittersweet!
2. I love that it’s light so much later now that the clocks have changed! However, I hate how dark it is in the morning… it makes me feel so lazy and like my day shouldn’t start until about 9am. Also, by the time I went to bed on Sunday night I felt like I hadn’t slept in days. I’m not sure if that was from changing the clocks or having a 7-week old. Combination?
3. You may remember me telling you back in the fall that my dentist had discovered my very first cavity. She said it was tiny and could wait to be filled until after I had the baby. I made an appointment to go last Saturday and was dreading it for two days. Like, seriously terrified. That morning, my husband told me that I had made it through labor and a c-section, which made me feel better. As it turns out, the whole filling the cavity was seriously NO.BIG.DEAL. Much better than I had anticipated. Now let’s hope that’s the first and last cavity!
4. This story about a blind Golden Retriever that works as a therapy dog warms my heart.
5. I snatched up some Girl Scout cookies while I was at the grocery store last weekend and I’m pretty sure that one box each of Samoas and Tagalongs is not enough. We’re plowing through them! (This could be directly related to my inability to lose all of my pregnancy weight, but I’m going to ignore that for the time being.)
6. Love all of these options for wall art arrangements. One of these days I’m going to get pictures printed and put together a gallery wall!
7. I can pretend to live in the 1950’s with this list of 17 Vintage Hairstyle Tutorials. So many of these are gorgeous and chic… I need to practice doing my own hair!
8. Even though we’re on the brink of spring, I’m dying for an excuse to throw a winter party and make this slow cooker hot cocoa.
9. Do you have any plans for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? I’m dreaming of a fresh loaf of Irish soda bread slathered with butter.
10. TGIF! Einstein and Duke wish you an awesome weekend!