1. We went all out for Joseph’s first Halloween last weekend! My husband and his dad mocked up a DeLorean time machine and I outfitted Joseph with some serious Marty McFly clothes. He loved sitting in his car and playing with the wheel! (The four layers of clothes? Not so much, until we got outside. HA.)
2. Earlier this week, I was changing Joseph’s diaper and he kept hitting my hand with an open palm so I started saying “high five” and did it over and over and… it stuck! He totally knows it now and will reach up with an open palm and huge smile. I was so deliriously excited and it felt like the best thing I’d ever done, ever. Teaching my baby to high five. Then, my husband taught him “shake hands” and he caught on to that, too. Next on my list – waving hello and bye bye!
3. I’m still undecided about whether I love or hate the time change. Getting dark by 6pm makes me drowsy and want to crash super early, but I love, love, LOVE the bright light at 6:30 in the morning. It makes it so much easier to get moving when all I want to do is bury myself in blankets.
4. So much good info! >> 42 Seriously Useful Tips Every Clean Freak Needs To Know
5. Was the weather insanely good this week where you live? It was in the 70’s here and we had our windows open multiple days and nights. SO NICE!
6. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is now LESS than three weeks away?! Time is just blowing by… it’s about to be Christmas and ::gasp:: Joseph’s first birthday. But… Thanksgiving! I absolutely adore hosting and am already looking forward to making my menu and thinking about some decorations.
7. Speaking of holidays, I totally felt like this on Sunday:
8. Do you have a hard start date on Christmas music? I’ve heard advertisements that there’s already a holiday channel on satellite radio, but I haven’t ventured there yet. Maybe the week before Thanksgiving?
9. It had been ages since my husband and I watched a movie, and we finally saw American Sniper over the weekend. Such a sad story, but a really well-done movie.
10. TGIF! These two buddies wish you an awesome weekend!