1. I took both boys to the grocery store together for the first time yesterday and they had SO MUCH FUN. I was wondering how Joseph would do since he’s a little, let’s say, not always thrilled, when Dominic is all up in his space, and they were so close sitting in the cart… but he straight up giggled the ENTIRE time. Dominic kept laughing at him and smiling and turning the wheel when he saw Joseph doing it. They’ve been interacting so much more recently and it’s been so enjoyable to watch.
2. With summer approaching, lots of people are hopping on the diet train… if you’re doing a Whole30, check out my recap from a couple of years ago with lots of tips and recommendations!
3. This is hysterical and 100% me >> Leaked footage of me going with the flow
4. What are you eating for breakfast and lunch these days? I need some new ideas!
5. I’ve been totally mesmerized by all of the lettering Instagram accounts I’ve come across lately. Watching people write gorgeous letters makes me want to try my hand at it. When I was little, my aunt learned how to do calligraphy and I was always in awe when I got a birthday card from her – it was so pretty! I want to do the same :)
6. I’m trying to hold out on a new phone and iPad until the new versions are released in the fall. I desperately need an upgraded camera on my phone and can’t wait to get my hands on the portrait mode of the new plus models! And I haven’t had a working model of an iPad for over 2 years, so I’m counting down.
7. What recipes are you craving for the summer? Any requests? Throw ’em at me!
8. My husband and I went to game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals this week (which we won!). If there was any doubt that I grew up in a hockey-loving household (which was semi-rare in this area in the 80’s – most people were diehard football fans), my mom’s string of texts to me during the game was proof:
9. Have you watched any House of Cards yet? We haven’t started it yet, but I can’t wait!! Also, I see so many people talking about Bloodline… what’s it about? Yay or nay? Oh! And The Americans finale this week… it kind of left me wanting more?
10. TGIF! I hope you have a super happy weekend!