Friday Things #416
1. I found these two on the couch like this and it made my heart explode 😍
And this one is getting SO BIG (and all those missing teeth, ha)! He sat next to me on the couch yesterday, snuggled up and hugged me, then said, “Mommy, I am just so happy every day” ❤️️ I want to bottle up these moments with them all and freeze time.
2. Isabelle’s hair is still pretty fine, but it’s wavy and curly. Anyone with experience with little girl’s hair – any shampoo/conditioner or product recommendations? I’ve been using Suave Purely Fun 3-in-1 for her hair for awhile (after her shower I just use a detangling spray and comb it out), but it will get frizzy sometimes, and am thinking maybe it’s time to try something different?
3. About a year and a half ago, the eye doctor prescribed glasses for close-up reading and computer work, but it was almost a year before I ever used them. And now I feel like I’m living a “you know you’re in your 40’s” meme because I’m considering getting a second pair so that I can have an upstairs pair (reading before bed) and a downstairs pair (crossword puzzles, labels, etc.) 😜
4. I need some new summer shoes; flip-flops and casual sandals. Throw me your recommendations!
5. And speaking of summer, has anyone used this water-based tanner? It’s been more than a decade since I’ve used self-tanner, so I’m out of the loop, but I saw this on someone’s IG stories and was intrigued.
7. Why do the pretty blooms on trees smell so funky? Walking through our neighborhood last weekend, it smelled like every house was cooking fish 🤣
8. Has anyone else forgotten how to style their hair during the pandemic? Or just me?
9. TV! We’re caught up on Harrow and started Yellowstone this week (watching it on the Peacock app)… we’re COMPLETELY hooked!
10. TGIF! Such a little queen bee ;-)