Friday Things #423
1. I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. It was cold and rainy here on Saturday and Sunday, but Monday was absolutely beautiful!
2. When Isabelle refers to Joseph and Dominic, she most often calls them “my boys”, which is basically the most adorable thing ever… “Mommy, where are my boys?”… “I’m going to go downstairs and play with my boys” 💖
3. We had our very last OIT appointment this week where Joseph ate a full dose of pistachios without an issue. I was so nervous about this one because he failed a pistachio food challenge when he was 2.5 after just about 1/8th teaspoon of ground pistachios. I breathed a huge sigh of relief after this appointment! After 22 months of appointments every two weeks and daily dosing, he is now able to eat most anything he wants! We will continue the daily maintenance doses and he’ll get bloodwork done in about 5 months to see how things look.
4. Dominic combing his hair after a shower is the best thing ever.
5. 100% accurate:
6. It’s summer, which means ice cream sandwich cake should be on a steady rotation!
7. I picked up this cookbook a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE all of the formulas that you can use to mix and match basic recipes to suit your tastes. Highly recommend! >> How to Cook Without a Book
8. A great, quick read >> You Can Never Escape Yourself
9. I have been hopelessly Googling when Yellowstone season 4 is going to air, but it seems that they haven’t released a date yet. Definitely the most addicted I’ve gotten to a show in a long time!
10. TGIF! Duke and I had some serious snuggle time last night 💙