Friday Things #484
1. The kids had so much fun this week meeting up with different friends at different parks in our area. Joseph got to see a good friend of his from preschool that he hadn’t seen in three years, and boy, his face was just completely lit up for hours after we came home. Old friends are always good for the soul ❤️
2. Do you do all of these? >> The Things Everyone Should Clean Everyday
3. And while we’re on the subject, how do you unload the dishwasher? The method in this article is basically what I do!
4. I recently saw that Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo is being made into a Netflix movie. I read the book last summer and loved it! I’m currently reading Malibu Rising (also by Taylor Jenkins Reid), hoping to finish it shortly! What are you reading right now?
5. Speaking of books, if you love audiobooks, or have been wanting to try them, Amazon is currently offering a 3-month free trial of Audible.
6. On Instagram last weekend, I did “hot takes” in my stories… I did this once before and it was so much fun! People leave their unpopular opinions, then I post them and add my opinion. A prevalent topic? How much people strongly dislike summer and, aside from my kids being home from school, which I love, I totally agree. I much prefer cooler, cozier days!
7. But also, seeing Halloween costumes in stores already seems so incredibly wrong! Give me cooler weather but don’t rush the time away!
8. Today is National Hamburger Day! Perhaps some cast iron skillet cheeseburgers to celebrate if it’s a tad too hot to grill outside today?
9. Trying very hard to do better at #2 on this list >> How to Stop Being Late… The transitions with kids always takes longer and remembering to take them into account helps so much. Three kids using the bathroom, filling water bottles, getting shoes on, getting themselves into the car, buckled up, etc. MUCH more time than just me getting out the door.
10. TGIF! These faces!! 🤩🤩