Friday Things #495
1. The kids discovered how to play the card game War and they are INTO IT. I forgot how much I played when I was a kid!
2. Joseph finished up his first-ever baseball season this week; he had such outstanding coaches and learned so much. It was a great experience for him; I’m glad he didn’t shy away from trying something new even though nowadays starting a new sport at eight seems “too late”, which is so disheartening.
3. We’re heading into cold and flu season and this idea of having a “sick box” where everything is contained when you get sick is so smart!
4. Did you buy anything on sale during the Prime Days this week? These were the most popular things I mentioned >> Veggie Chopper (still 25% off) / Large Silicone Dough Mat (still 50% off) / Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (still 54% off) / Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask / OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener
Note: These sales were live at the time of writing this post. They can change at any point in time.
5. This is incredibly interesting >> We Were Never Supposed to See Our Own Faces This Much
6. So many of you made my chicken and dumplings recipe last weekend and it thrills me so much! It’s such a cozy meal 😍
7. If you’re starting to think about holiday gifts and know someone who loves coffee, here is a list of the 20 Best Coffee Subscriptions.
8. Everyone in our house is thrilled that hockey season started!
9. We’ve been watching The Chelsea Detective (on Acorn) and love it!
10. TGIF! Judith got a new toy for her birthday and she was so enamored with it 😄