This pound cake is perfect for any occasion!
- 3cupsall-purpose flour
- ½teaspoonbaking soda
- 2sticksunsalted butter, at room temperature((1 cup))
- 3cupsgranulated sugar
- 1cupBreakstone’s sour cream
- 6large eggs
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and grease a 10” tube pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy,
- about 4 minutes.
- 4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the Breakstone’s sour cream, eggs, vanilla and honey.
- 5. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour alternately with the wet mixture, beginning and ending with the
- flour mixture and mixing until just combined. Use a rubber spatula to give the batter a final mix.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and baked for 1 hour, 20 minutes or until a thin knife inserted into
- the middle comes out clean.
- 7. Cool completely before serving. Leftover cake can be stored at room temperature, wrapped well with plastic wrap.