Easy cookie recipe with lots of chocolate!
- 2½cupsall-purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- ¾cupdutch processed cocoa powder
- 1cupunsalted butter(at room temperature)
- 1cupgranulated sugar
- 1cuplight brown sugar
- 2large eggs
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1cupchopped white chocolate(or chips)
- 1cupchopped semi-sweet chocolate(or chips)
- 1cupchopped Oreo cookies
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- 3. With a mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugars together until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended well, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- 4. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix just until the flour disappears. Stir in the chocolate and Oreos. Drop cookie dough by scant ¼ cups onto the baking sheet.
- 5. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake - if the cookies are set around the outside but still soft in the middle, they're ready to come out. Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.