2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Home & Beauty
Another holiday gift guide installment! This one features 24 products in the home and beauty category; happy shopping!
It’s Tuesday of Thanksgiving week! Are you knee-deep in turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie prep? I started today by making the cornbread for our favorite sausage and cornbread stuffing; tomorrow I’m hitting up the grocery store for last-minute items and will do a bit more prep work.
Today, however, I’m hitting pause on Thanksgiving prep and bringing you another holiday gift guide because we’re only three days away from Black Friday and less than a week from Cyber Monday, which means ALL THE SHOPPING (and it means shopping online if you’re like me and the mere thought of walking into a mall next weekend gives you the shakes).
SO! Today I’m sharing tons of picks in the home and beauty category… these are things I love for around the house and in my hair/makeup routine. I hope you find some great ideas for gifting, and maybe for your own wish list too!
The 2017 Home & Beauty Gift Guide
Curling Wand / Wool Dryer Balls / Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment / Beauty Blender / Adult Coloring Books / Stila Eyeliner / JR Watkins Foaming Hand Soap / My Pillow / Marc Jacobs Cross-Body Bag / Kenra Blow Dry Spray / Love Your Melon Hats / NEST Holiday Reed Diffuser / Vera Bradley Weekender Bag / It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner / Kenra Volume Spray / Aquage Uplifting Foam / Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish / Roomba / iPad / FitBit / Roku / Sonos / Orvis Dog Bed / Faux Fur Throw Blanket
My Top 5 Picks:
- Wool Dryer Balls – My mom bought these for us two Christmases ago, and we haven’t used fabric softener or dryer sheets since. They’re fantastic!
- Orvis Deep Dish Tempur-Pedic Dog Bed – I often get asked what type of dog bed we have, since you can often see it in some of the photos of I’ve shared of both Einstein and Duke. This is the one (in large, which it looks like they’re sold out of at the moment). I KNOW. It’s ridiculously expensive. I bought it for Einstein after my husband and I moved in together and we still have it for Duke. It was a lifesaver when Einstein was sick – it was something soft for him to lay on since he couldn’t make the steps upstairs, and the cover and liner zips off and can be washed and dried easily.
- Roomba – We splurged on a Roomba within a week of moving into our house in 2015; with all hardwood and tile on the first floor and two Golden Retrievers at the time, there were tumbleweeds of dog hair everywhere and we were vacuuming nearly everyday just to keep up with it. It is not at all cheap, but it has been SO.WORTH.IT for our house! We schedule it to run every night at midnight, after we’re all in bed, and it really helps to keep all of the fur at bay.
- My Pillow – Early last year I was having tons of headaches and neck pain, but never thought it could have been the pillow I was sleeping on until my in-laws bought me a My Pillow for my birthday. The headaches and neck pain went away and never came back! I’m such a huge fan girl of these pillows, and even brought it to the hospital with me when I had Dominic 😂
- Marc Jacobs New Q Natasha Cross-Body Bag – I bought this bag over two years ago in an effort to be hands-free at all times since I was running a lot of errands with Joseph. I wanted a cross-body bag, but one that was big enough to hold everything I needed, but yet not huge. This was absolutely perfect. It’s pricey, but I’ve used it literally every single day since I bought it and it still looks brand new.
TELL ME! What would you add to this list? I’m always looking for new ideas!
HAPPY SHOPPING! 🛍