1. Joseph is continuing to grow and seems to do something new every single day. He’s really big on grabbing for everything that he sees now… phones, remote controls, toys, glasses, cups… if he sees it, he wants to touch it and, inevitably, put it in his mouth. It’s so much fun to see him exploring his ever-growing new world.
2. The full moon was insane two nights ago! I had to run out with my zoom lens and try to snap some pictures… I love when you can see so many details!
3. Duke had a great 2nd birthday this week! He was showered with affection, homemade treats, and we tried to restrain from correcting him too much so he could have a relaxing day :)
4. I’m looking for a great cross-body bag… any recommendations? I’d like to use it for my everyday bag, so it can’t be too small… I’m having trouble finding something that isn’t too small (I already have a few of those) and isn’t too crazy big.
5. This list is a great reference for anyone who bakes! >> 27 Amazing Charts That Will Turn You Into a Baking Whiz
6. I bought Sunbutter for the first time over the weekend… why didn’t anyone tell me how delicious that stuff is?! I’m totally hooked!
7. Do you have arguments over how to load the dishwasher at your house? There was a big discussion about it at the dinner table on Sunday, with my cousin and her boyfriend, my aunt and uncle, and my husband and I all hashing out the different ways we load the dishwasher. Then lo and behold, this article popped up in my newsfeed this week >> You’re Loading the Dishwasher Wrong: A Chore and a Power Struggle. Perfect timing! Also, even though it says you don’t have to, not rinsing the dishes still makes me twitchy ;-)
8. Bubble wrap will no longer pop when you squeeze it?! WHAT?
9. I can’t believe that the 4th of July is already tomorrow! The holiday usually feels like the midpoint of summer, but strangely, I feel like summer has barely begun. Maybe because of all the unseasonably cool weather we’ve been having? In any case, what are your plans for the holiday weekend??
10. TGIF! Einstein was very serious about wanting some of Duke’s birthday treats :)