1. The boys have been great lately! Dominic is talking up a STORM… I can’t believe how much he repeats and remembers. When he says something and I know what it is, his eyes light up and he looks SO proud of himself. It’s so fun to see him and Joseph play and “talk” to one another.
Joseph continues to grow into a little boy before my eyes. He comes home from school singing entire songs that they learned and is just so sweet and so much fun to be around. I adore these two so, so much. Not to paint everything with rose-colored glasses… our days are crazy, there’s fighting over toys and crying, there are timeouts, but it’s all still the very best life. Being a mom is the best thing I’ve ever done.
2. And sweet Judith! She’s fitting in so well here at our house. She and Duke have become great friends… it’s so wonderful to see Duke trotting around the house with toys in his mouth, taunting her to come play. It’s been so long since he’s been playful, and I’m so glad we were able to give him a friend. She’s great with Duke and the boys and just a wonderful dog in general.
She does share Einstein’s old habit of being utterly food-obsessed, so I’ve had to re-train myself to push everything to the back of the counters (HA, I got complacent with Duke – the boys could put bowls with snacks on the coffee table and he’d never touch them!), but other than that, she’s been a dream. I’ve been sharing a lot of pictures and videos on Instagram stories, so if you want to see more than I share here on Fridays, be sure to follow me on Instagram!
3. Confession: I’ve seen references to the Keto diet all over Pinterest and, to a lesser extent, Facebook, and I have no idea what it is. Who wants to fill me in?
4. Important! If you own the Instant Pot Gem 65 8-in-1 Multicooker, be aware that there is a recall. More details HERE.
5. I have always been totally enamored with the Subaru dog commercials (shocking, I know), and I love this outtake reel!
— Subaru (@subaru_usa) February 16, 2018
6. When I asked about requests for Easter recipes yesterday, quite a few of you asked if I had an Italian Easter bread recipe… good news! I do! AND I just added a video for it, as well :) You can find it here >> Italian Easter Bread.
7. I went to Costco for the first time in what felt like AGES yesterday, and I picked up tons and tons of stuff, including an impulse purchase of these milk chocolate sea salt carameals, which was an excellent decision on my part, if I do say so myself.
8. Absolutely dying over these copycat Levain Bakery dark chocolate chocolate chip cookies – must make!
9. We loved the latest episode of Homeland on Sunday, finally! After two rather ho-hum episodes, I was excited to see it was picking up a little bit. We’re not really watching anything else right now!
10. TGIF! I hope you enjoy a sunny weekend with a buddy :)