Friday Things #380
1. After-dinner snuggles with my girl 💖
2. Is there anything sweeter than watching a little babe sleep? ❤️️
3. Joseph is as obsessed as ever with racing and this year he’s gotten into Indy racing, on top of the Formula One he’s been watching and loving for a couple of years. He is learning the drivers’ names and just yesterday asked me and my husband if we could “send a Tweet to Scott Dixon and invite him over for hot dogs and coffee” Kids seriously say the funniest stuff (which I actually never believed until I had kids of my own!) 😂 Another one from this week… Dominic fell off a chair and was crying, I went over to make sure he was okay (he was) and I asked what he hit when he fell; his response, between sniffles: “The floor” 💗
4. I recently discovered the Aerie Gamechanger Tank and it has quickly become my favorite everyday, layering, sleep-in tank. They are so incredibly soft and a wonderful fit. I’m usually a small in most tops and bought mine in a medium and the fit is perfect.
5. After reading this article on Why Betty Crocker’s 1950s Cookbook Resonates With Me Now, I ran off to order myself a copy. Can’t wait to bust it open and cook and bake from my favorite era!
6. If you do Taco Tuesday, switch up the Mexican with my favorite beef enchiladas… they are such a massive hit every time I make them and readers rave!
7. Has anyone ordered things from Daily Harvest? I got one of their ads in the mail last week and I’m intrigued, but would love to hear from folks who have actually ordered from there.
8. So many great reminders >> 17 Insanely Easy Habits That Will Change Your Life (I really need to work on #14 and #16 😴)
9. We just started Wild Wild Country on Netflix a couple of nights ago and I can’t remember ever hearing details about this story before! Granted, I was a toddler, but still… we’re totally intrigued.
10. TGIF! Duke wishes you a fantastic weekend!