Friday Things #396
1. A Happy belated Halloween from my astronaut, race car driver, and “SUPER Belle” ❤️️
2. I try to buy whole milk yogurt for the kids whenever possible, but lately it’s been hard to find, so I was thrilled to see that Costco is finally carrying the Chobani plain whole-milk Greek yogurt. Score! My kids love it with a squeeze of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and fruit mixed in.
3. And on another Costco note… I know people have had a crazy hard time finding canned pumpkin this year, but I just got a 3-pack of the large cans of pumpkin yesterday from Costco (through Instacart). So definitely check there if you haven’t been able to find it!
4. I say this every year, but it bears repeating… whoever decided that changing the clocks was a good idea for sure did not have small children 😴
5. I’ve been craving a batch of Ina’s outrageous brownies!
6. It snowed here earlier in the week! We saw giant snowflakes blowing around on Sunday afternoon and we woke up on Monday morning to maybe a little less than an inch? The boys burst into our room yelling, “It snowed! It snowed! Look outside!” My little snow-lovers 😍
7. Have you started thinking about Christmas baking or Christmas shopping yet? I’ll have lots of yummy recipes for you and updated gift guides happening soon!
8. Yes to the idea of fresh starts when we slip up!
9. We started watching the second series of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix and there are some really good stories! What are you watching?
10. TGIF! Judith is queen of the couch 🤩