Friday Things #447
1. I found these two like this in Isabelle’s room on Sunday morning ❤️
2. Dominic BEGGED me to let him help clean the bathrooms the other day while Isabelle was at school. He literally sang songs and had a huge smile on his face the entire time 😍
3. Looking for recommendations on good, basic t-shirts that could be worn alone with jeans or as layering pieces. Give me your favorites!
4. While I was driving this week, Eric Clapton’s “Wonderful Tonight” came on the radio. I bet I haven’t heard that song in nearly 20 years… it was on regular rotation at high school dances and it took me BACK, oh my goodness.
5. And on that note, do certain old songs immediately remind you of someone? One of my best friends in high school and I keep in touch super sporadically, and months upon months could pass between texts, but then one of us might hear a song on the radio and text each other instantly. Big-time memories of sitting on bedroom floors recording songs off the radio onto cassette tapes 😉
6. Do you make mac and cheese for Thanksgiving? It’s not something that has ever been part of our family’s menu, but my slow cooker macaroni and cheese and Chrissy Teigen’s Mac and Cheese are always super popular this time of year!
7. Who has tried chili crisp? I’m seeing it mentioned everywhere and wondering if it lives up to the hype. If you use it, what do you put it on?
8. This week after watching Yellowstone (💛), we watched a TV miniseries on Amazon Prime, “A Confession”. It’s based on a true story of a girl’s disappearance in England; it was heartwrenching but incredibly good!
9. A quick note that Friday Things will be on hiatus next week for the Thanksgiving holiday, but will be back the following week to celebrate the first Friday in December :) Have a fabulous holiday week!! 🦃
10. TGIF! An all-girl couch snuggle 💖