44 Festive Easter Desserts
A roundup of Easter desserts perfect for your celebration this year – lots of fresh fruit, cakes, cupcakes, pies and tarts, as well as some easy, no-bake options!
Wow, did Easter creep up on us fast this year, or what?! Does your family have any Easter traditions? A big brunch… a casual get together… an Easter egg hunt for the kids… typical ham, potatoes, and traditional side dishes? My grandma always baked some special things at Easter, and our menu has always been built around traditional lamb, ham and potato dishes… and, of course, dessert!
Today I’m sharing a round up of some of my favorite Easter desserts that are perfect for a spring holiday celebration. Next week, I’ll be sharing all of my favorite Easter side dishes and breads, so keep an eye out if you need to get your Easter menu finalized. Enjoy!
Favorite Easter Desserts
1. Angel Food Cake
2. Banana Cream Pie
3. Berry Trifle
4. Blueberry-Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake
5. Blueberry Pie
6. Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons
7. Classic Pound Cake
8. Coconut Bundt Cake with White Chocolate-Coconut Glaze
9. Coconut Cream Pie
10. Coconut Cupcakes with Toasted Coconut Frosting
11. Coconut-Vanilla Bean Cake with Coconut Meringue Buttercream Frosting
12. Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Crumb Bars
13. Cream Cheese Pound Cake
14. Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
15. Fig and Almond Cheesecake
16. Fresh Fruit Tart with Pastry Cream
17. Fresh Strawberry Pie
18. Fran’s No-Bake Cherry & Walnut Cheesecake
19. Grandma’s Ambrosia Salad
20. Hidden Berry Cream Cheese Torte
21. Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs
22. Hummingbird Cake
23. Hummingbird Cupcakes
24. Key Lime Pie
25. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
26. Meyer Lemon Loaf Cake
27. Neapolitan Cake
28. New York-Style Cheesecake with Fresh Strawberry Topping
29. No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
31. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
32. Rainbow Cake
33. Rainbow Ribbon Jello
34. Sky-High Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
35. Strawberries and Cream Angel Food Cake Roll
36. Strawberry Cream Cheese Crumble Tart
37. Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Meringue Buttercream
38. Strawberry Pretzel Salad
39. Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
40. Strawberry Shortcake
41. Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
42. Strawberry Swirl Cream Cheese Pound Cake
43. Strawberry Tart
44. Tiramisu Trifle
What’s on your Easter menu this year?
nice post https://doodle-jump.io
Hey, What a list! We’ll be making the standard ham this year. And, hopefully some of the side dishes you’re sharing next week!
I always enjoy your round-ups on recipes. Easter is early this year . . . I was just reading how Easter’s date is determined, and at the end it mentioned that next year Easter is April 16, 2017 – much better! ;) We always go to our worship service Easter morning, then to my mother-in-law’s where all my husband’s family gathers. By then it’s mid-afternoon and we enjoy the ham dinner she’s prepared. I think coconut shouts Spring, so I like to make Ina Garten’s coconut cupcakes as one of the special Easter desserts. I also make nut rolls this time of year. And baked pineapple (definitely a side and not a dessert) which goes deliciously with ham. I really enjoy baking for Easter. It seems that our Easter meal is like a Spring Thanksgiving. Lots of good spring time food and family gathered around the table celebrating the Resurrection of Christ Jesus.
Hi Michelle, I’d love to hear how you make your baked pineapple! It sounds like it would be lovely with ham!