Friday Things #445
1. Playing before the sun comes up… love these three so much 💙💙💖
2. We baked Halloween sugar cookies last week! Decorating is their favorite part 😉
3. These two ❤️
4. Loving this new holiday snowflake Bundt pan!
5. If you have young kids, I love this idea of a “thankful turkey“; we did something similar two years ago with a thankful tree/leaves and are going to do the turkey this year!
6. Today is National Doughnut Day! What’s your favorite kind? My husband and kids think I’m crazy, but I really don’t like doughnuts very much, except I LOVE apple cider doughnuts from the local orchard! If you want to make some fresh doughnuts at home today, give one of these recipes a try >> Copycat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts / Paczki / Vanilla Cream-Filled Doughnuts / Buttermilk Doughnuts
7. Oh man, this article made me feel so old! >> File Not Found But I do understand it… the search function in email is so incredibly useful!
8. Curious if anyone is still using Pinterest these days? It has changed so much and I’d love to know if you’re using it and what you find useful over there?
9. Yellowstone season premiere on Sunday night!!! Who else is watching?
10. TGIF! Duke LOVES laying in the front of the fireplace; as soon as we turn it on, he walks over and curls up 😍