These bars are so tasty - one is not enough!
- 2¼cupsgraham cracker crumbs
- 1tablespoondark brown sugar
- 2/3cupunsalted butter(melted)
- 7½ouncesmilk chocolate(coarsely chopped)
- 7½ouncesdark chocolate(coarsely chopped)
- 1½teaspoonslight corn syrup
- 1cupheavy cream
- 10marshmallows(cut into quarters)
- ½cuplightly salted whole peanuts
- ½cupchopped lightly salted peanuts
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Add the butter. Combine the mixture, then turn it out into the prepared pan. Press the crust into an even layer along the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to create a perfectly even crust.
- 3. Bake the crust for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- 4. In a large heatproof bowl, toss the chocolates together. Drizzle the corn syrup over the chocolate and set aside.
- 5. In a medium saucepan, bring the cream just to a boil. Remove from the heat and pour the cream over the chocolate mixture. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Starting in the center of the bowl and working your way out to the edges, whisk the chocolate mixture in a circle until completely smooth. Fold in the marshmallows and the whole peanuts. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and use an offset spatula to spread it as evenly as possible. Sprinkle the top with the chopped peanuts.
- 6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until set. Cut into squares and serve. The bars will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days.