80 Football Party Recipes
A roundup of my favorite football food – recipes that are perfect for game days including snacks, appetizers, sandwiches, pizza, chili, and some sweet snacks!
It’s that time of year again!
College football is already in full swing and Thursday kicks off the NFL season, so for a lot of us, that means many a Saturday and/or Sunday (or Monday night or Thursday night) sitting in front of the TV watching the game. There’s not much that goes better with football than food, right?!
If you need something to make for game day, this list will definitely serve you well. Enjoy!
Football Appetizer and Dip Recipes
7. Cheddar Ale Spread
9. Cinnamon-Sugar Candied Pecans
10. Crab Dip
11. Cream Cheese-Stuffed, Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
12. Creamy Caramelized Onion & Roasted Garlic Dip
14. Harry & David’s Pepper Relish Dip
15. Homemade Restaurant-Style Salsa
18. Hot Reuben Dip
22. Pepperoni Bread
23. Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread with Dipping Sauce
24. Pizza Dip
25. Potato Skins
26. Pretzel Dogs
27. Queso Fundido
28. Salsa Verde with Hatch Chiles
30. Sausage Dip
31. Seven Layer Dip
32. Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Queso Dip (pictured above)
33. Soft Pretzel Nuggets with Spicy Cheese Dipping Sauce
34. Soft Pretzels
35. Spicy Honey Roasted Peanuts
36. Spinach Dip
38. Sweet Onion and Parmesan Dip
39. Taco Dip
40. Ultimate Nachos with Beer-Braised Carnitas
44. World’s Best Pimento Cheese Ball
Football FOOD-Food Recipes
46. Beef Enchiladas
47. Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza
48. Chipped Ham BBQ Sandwiches
49. Frito Pie
50. Hardcore Chili
51. Homemade Primanti Bros. Sandwich
53. Pepperoni Pizza
54. Pizza Burgers
56. Slow Cooker Beer and Brown Sugar Kielbasa & Sauerkraut
57. Slow Cooker Honey-Balsamic Pulled Pork with Asian Slaw
58. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese (pictured above)
59. Thick-Crust Sicilian Pizza
60. Thin Crust Pizza
Football Dessert Recipes
62. Avalanche Bark
63. Buckeye Brownies
64. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
65. Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
66. Football Jersey Sugar Cookies
68. Homemade Snickers Bars (pictured above)
69. Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars
71. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
73. Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars
74. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
75. Salted Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookies
76. Snickers Rice Krispie Treats
77. Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
80. The New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies
What are your favorite game day foods?
Wow, this is a massive round-up, still I’m sure I’ll use most of the recipes and ideas. The cheesy pull-apart bread will be first – recently I’m obsessed with pull-apart bread recipes, I bake one every week for the torture of the whole family XD
I love the recipe, because it doesn’t leave any mess in the oven and that’s essential to me. My work has enough cleaning involved for the rest of my life.
One thing that I don’t see here is healthy home-made chips. I love the zucchini version, but I’ve heard that the beet one is also delicious.
Awesome roundup. I made the Salted caramel cc cookie bars for dessert last night. Amazing!
Which recipe is the top picture you have for?! It looks amazing!
Hi Jamie, It’s the cheesy pull-apart bread: https://www.browneyedbaker.com/cheesy-pull-apart-bread/
WOW! So many great recipes!
xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com
Great roundup! I was just saying to my husband yesterday that I wanted to make all our weekend food “football themed.” Your list will make that much easier for me to plan it that way! :)