60 Favorite Fall Dessert Recipes
A roundup of my favorite fall dessert recipes including bars, cakes, cookies, candy, cheesecake, pastries, cupcakes, pie and even ice cream!
Do you mourn Labor Day weekend as the end of summer, or do you get excited at the thought of ushering in the fall season? While fall doesn’t technically begin until September 23rd, I think the majority of us see Labor Day as the unofficial start to the season. And what better way to kick off the start-of-fall-weekend than to share with you my favorite fall desserts!
Fall baking is highlighted by flavors like cinnamon, apples, pumpkin and maple, and you’ll find all of those and more in the roundup below. Get ready for hot chocolate, hay rides, cozy hoodies and lots of baking!
Fall Bars and Blondies
9. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Crumb Bars (pictured above)
13. Pumpkin Roll
15. Salted Caramel Apple Cake (pictured above)
16. Apple Cider Caramels (pictured above)
17. Candy Corn and Pretzel Chocolate Bark
21. Pumpkin Fudge
23. Pumpkin Spice Latte Fudge
26. Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie (pictured above)
32. Soft and Chewy Molasses Spice Cookies (pictured above)
Fall Condiments & Sauces
34. Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce (pictured above)
Fall Crisps & Cobblers
36. Almond-Apple Crisp (pictured above)
39. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes (pictured above)
Fall Ice Cream
43. Maple-Walnut Ice Cream (pictured above)
Fall Pastries & Breads
46. Apple Dumplings (pictured above)
48. Apple Hand Pies
49. Pumpkin Bread
Fall Pies & Tarts
51. Apple Slab Pie
54. Dutch Apple Pie
56. Pecan Pie
57. Pumpkin Pie (pictured above)
59. Sweet Potato Pie
60. Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle (pictured above)
What is your favorite fall dessert?